Skip to main content

About us

Hello! 👋

 My name is Pratigya and my friend's name is Roman. We are from Tendu, Bhutan and we are student of tendruk central school from grate 8.  Our subject teacher gives us an assignment on making blog, so we are making this blog for assignment work. we both are interest in blog, and we don't know much about blog, but we are doing our best for making blog.  Let me share you all about our interest, ambition, favorite subject, and how was our studies going on. 

 Firstly, I am Pratigya Gurung. My interest is to play video game and listening to music. My ambition is to become police officer or designer. My favorite subject is math and English and Studies is going well. 

 My friend's name is Roman. his interest in football and his ambition is to become Army. His favorite subject is Mathematic and History and his studies also going well.

It's meh✌(Pratigya)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HomeTown

TENDU Both of our hometown is tendu, gewog is same, but village is different. He from   B iru   and I'm from M iglangthang . Tendu is peaceful place where  we can stay peacefully. The view was so beautiful and tendu is lies in the plain surface. In tendu there has central school, there has hostel also for those people whose home is far from the tendu and it's developing slowly. Tendu lies in samtse dzongkhag.     Tendruk central school               Tendu town

MR BEAN

Rowan Sebastian Atkinson First appearance Mr. Bean (1990) Created by Rowan Atkinson , Richard Curtuis Portrayed by Rowan Atkinson Born 15 September 1956 Mr. Bean (character) About Mr Bean He is a British sitcom created by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis, produced by Tiger Aspect Productions and starring Atkinson as the eponymous title character. He rarely speaks, and when he does, it is normally only a few mumbled words which are in a comically low-pitched voice. using a television set , recorating 88, or attending church.   Mr bean is one of my favourite catoons🌼. I enjoy alot and his action were also very funny .He also love to make people laugh😊 and he likes to do is going to swim,television set , recorating 88,and attending church